Whole Baked Cheese Cauliflower
- Head of cauliflower, washed and base leaves removed
- 1 cup of grated cheese (I used tasty)
- 1 serve of bechamel sauce
- Place whole cauliflower in a microwave safe dish with 1/4 cup of water.
- Microwave on high for 10-12 minutes. It should be easy enough to pierce with a fork when it’s done.
- Preheat grill.
- Pop into an oven safe dish, cover with bechamel sauce and grated cheese.
- Place under grill for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and cauliflower is golden. Don’t go too far because this won’t take long!
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created The Simple Housewife to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.