Spinach and Ricotta Tortellini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly minced garlic
- 700ml passata (or 2 400g tins crushed tomatoes)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Rana Ricotta & Spinach Tortellini 565g family pack
- Handful basil leaves (optional)
- Freshly grated parmesan to serve
- Heat oil on medium heat in a large, deep skillet. Add garlic, cook 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add passata (or crushed tomatoes if using) and the same amount of water.
- Add salt, pepper and sugar, bring to the boil.
- Add tortellini, cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat, stir through basil if using.
- Serve topped with parmesan cheese.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created The Simple Housewife to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.