Homemade Beef Burger
- 500g beef mince
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine ingredients in a bowl using your hands.
- Form five balls, use your hand to flatten into patties.
- Heat oil in a medium sized pan and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning half way.
- Serve with your favourite burger toppings!
Can I make beef burgers ahead of time? These homemade beef burgers are perfect to make ahead. Leave them in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze between 3-4 months. I like to freeze in containers with baking paper in between the layers to stop them sticking. To defrost, leave in the fridge overnight.
Can I cook these in the air fryer? Absolutely! Preheat your air fryer to 180c. Cook beef patties between 10-12 minutes.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created The Simple Housewife to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.