Creamy Pesto Tortellini
- 325g bag Rana pasta pine nuts and pesto tortellini
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Steamed broccoli to serve
- Parmesan to serve
- Heat oil on medium heat in a large skillet. Add garlic. Saute 30 seconds until fragrant, add cream and salt. Cook for 2 mins.
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions, add to cream sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan and steamed broccoli on the side.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created The Simple Housewife to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.