Smoked Salmon with Creamy Chive Spread
Cream Cheese and Chive Dip
- 250g room temperature cream cheese (leave it out on the counter for for at least 15 minutes so it’s easy to work with!)
- 100ml sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh chives chopped (plus a little extra to sprinkle on top)
- 1 heaped tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Smoked salmon
- Red onion rings
- Baby capers
- Sourdough bread toasted
- Combine ingredients using a whisk.
- Sprinkle with extra chives and serve.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created The Simple Housewife to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.