- 1 can corn kernels
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated cheese – I used Tasty
- 1 tbsp milk
- Spray oil
- Spinach leaves and avocado to serve
- Cracked black pepper to serve
- Combine all ingredients.
- Heat large skillet on medium heat. Spray with oil.
- Spoon mixture into skillet (use a tablespoon).
- Cook fritters for 8 minutes, flipping half way.
- Serve with spinach leaves and avocado. Top with black cracked pepper.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created The Simple Housewife to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.