- 6 sausages (we love these)
- 6 bread rolls
- 2 large onions, sliced thinly
- spray oil
- sauces to serve
- salad to serve
- Preheat barbecue to a medium-high heat.
- Spray with oil and pop your onions on, cook for 5 minutes.
- Move your onions to the top of the plate, add sausages and cook for the remaining 10 minutes or until sausages are cooked and onions are caramelised and golden.
- Serve topped on bread rolls with your favourite condiments and a side salad.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created The Simple Housewife to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.