Air Fryer Beef and Bacon Burger
- 500g beef mince
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (I used fresh but you can use any)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Spray oil
- 4 slices cheese (I used Gouda)
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 middle rashes bacon
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1/2 onion sliced
- Small tin canned beetroot slices
- 6 gherkins sliced
- Equal parts ketchup/half American mustard mixed to create “orange sauce”
- Preheat air fryer to 180c (I run it empty for 5 minutes).
- Cook bacon in air fryer 6-8 minutes or until golden. Once cooked set aside on a plate.
- Combine burger ingredients using your hands. Split the mixture into 4 parts and create patties.
- Spray patties with oil and cook in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes. Once cooked, add a slice of cheese on each patty, cook for an additional 1 minute. Add bacon to each patty, cook additional 1 minute.
- Remove patties from air fryer, heat brioche buns for 2 minutes – This is a great trick that has your bread come out crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside!
- Load up your brioche buns with the patties, salad and condiments.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created The Simple Housewife to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.