Air Fryer Baked Chicken Thigh Cutlets
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets skin on
- 1 tsp Moroccan spice mix (I use Hoyts)
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or any cooking oil)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat Air Fryer at 180C (I like to turn it on and heat for 5 minutes).
- Pat dry chicken thigh cutlets with paper towel.
- Mix olive oil, Moroccan spice, sweet paprika, oil and salt and pepper in a bowl, add chicken. Coat in marinade.
- Add chicken to air fryer – I place the chicken on the base. You can use the wire rack too and add additional pieces on top.
- Cook chicken for 35 minutes. Check at this point, if the juices run clear (smaller thigh cutlets) it’s ready, otherwise cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let the chicken rest uncovered for 5 minutes before serving. This will ensure it’s super succulent!
- Serve with your favourite sides – Steamed veg, some plain rice, potatoes or salad are all perfect.
Share this recipe!
I’m Nic, wife and Mum to two little people. I’m based in Sydney, Australia. I created The Simple Housewife to inspire others to buy with intention, eat well with simple ingredients, own less and live more.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Keep up-to-date with my latest articles, videos and tips.